Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) Certification
Our CFPM class is fully accredited with the Illinois Department of Public Health, Chicago Department of Public Health and ServSafe from the National Restaurant Association.
- 8–hour public classes are taught by our qualified engaging instructors with the nationally-recognized ServSafe exam being given at the end of the class
- Study materials (practice exam and outline) sent electronically with class confirmations
- Exam available in multiple languages
- Public classes offered in English and Spanish
- Registration Fee – $210 per person which includes Resource Book and the ServSafe exam
- Upon successful completion of the class, students are eligible to receive ServSafe, State of Illinois and City of Chicago certification.
- Certified Food Protection Manager Certification is valid for 5 years.
- Private Group Classes are also available, contact John Gescheidle for further information.
- Online FSSMC classes are also available, click here to register.
If you have any questions on how to obtain your Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) certification from the Illinois Department of Public Health, please click here.