Our online BASSET Certification course is fully accredited and complies with all Illinois state regulations.
- Only $14.75 per employee
- Mobile-friendly, self-paced, and on-demand
- Printable temporary certification upon completion
- Results automatically sent to Illinois Liquor Control Commission
- Official BASSET card mailed directly to employee
The goals and objectives of the BASSET Program in Illinois are:
- Train and educate sellers and servers to engage in responsible alcohol service;
- Spot signs of intoxication and utilize various intervention techniques;
- Prevent DUIs and alcohol-related fatalities;
- Stop underage sales and underage drinking;
- Create safer communities and establishments where alcohol is served;
- Educate owners, managers and staff on dram shop insurance, state laws, and local ordinances regarding alcohol service.
For private in-house classes in the Chicago area, contact John Gescheidle.
Many states, including the The Illinois Liquor Control Commission, offer free signage and materials/videos to help you understand the law. Download materials/newsletters and/or request a kit.