Our online course is fully accredited by the Illinois Liquor Commission.
- Only $14.75 per employee
- Mobile-friendly, self-paced, and on-demand
- Printable temporary certification upon completion
- Results automatically sent to Illinois Liquor Control Commission
- Official BASSET card mailed directly to employee
For private in-house classes, contact John Gescheidle.
The Illinois Liquor Control Commission offers free signage and materials/videos to help you understand the law. Download materials/newsletters and/or request a kit.
The goals and objectives of the BASSET Program are:
- Train and educate sellers and servers to engage in responsible alcohol service;
- Spot signs of intoxication and utilize various intervention techniques;
- Prevent DUIs and alcohol-related fatalities;
- Stop underage sales and underage drinking;
- Create safer communities and establishments where alcohol is served;
- Educate owners, managers and staff on dram shop insurance, state laws, and local ordinances regarding alcohol service.
By July 1, 2018, ALL ILLINOIS on-premise alcohol servers and those required to check identification for alcohol service will be mandated to take BASSET. Currently, it is restricted to certain counties.